||Hegewisch - Looking South on Erie Ave. cor 133rd Street
||Photo from postcard. Streetscape looking south toward intersection of 133rd and Erie Avenue (former name of Baltimore Avenue). Opera House is visible on the left beyond intersection. This was the major shopping district in the community of Hegewisch.
||1605; http://www.pullman-museum.org/cgi-bin/pvm/mainRecordDisplayXML.pl?recordid=10497; 82-202-17b
||The Industrial Heritage Archives provides reproductions of items from its collections for personal or research use. If an image is to be reproduced in any type of publication or on the web, written permission is required and use fees may be assessed.
||Southeast Chicago Historical Society