||East Side - Willy Hardware Store
||Willy Hardware was established by George Willy in 1902 at 10550 Ewing Avenue. Picture shows Geroge Willy in front of the store.
||1928; http://www.pullman-museum.org/cgi-bin/pvm/mainRecordDisplayXML.pl?recordid=10834; 83-15-a
||The Industrial Heritage Archives provides reproductions of items from its collections for personal or research use. If an image is to be reproduced in any type of publication or on the web, written permission is required and use fees may be assessed.
||Southeast Chicago Historical Society