||Hegewisch - Wolf Lake State Park Dedication 1946
||Illinois Governor Dwight Green unveiled this marker to dedicate Wolf Lake Conservation Park on October 13, 1946.
||1926; http://www.pullman-museum.org/cgi-bin/pvm/mainRecordDisplayXML.pl?recordid=10832; 83-1-6
||The Industrial Heritage Archives provides reproductions of items from its collections for personal or research use. If an image is to be reproduced in any type of publication or on the web, written permission is required and use fees may be assessed.
||Southeast Chicago Historical Society