||South Chicago - Goldblatt's Department Store Grand Opening
||Goldblatt's was the most popular department store on the southeast side. It was located on Commercial Avenue at 91st Street and stood on the site of the former Lederer Store. When first opened, the store was three stories (as shown here) but almost immediately was determined to be too small, and two additional stories were added.
||1929; http://www.pullman-museum.org/cgi-bin/pvm/mainRecordDisplayXML.pl?recordid=10835; 83-32-a
||The Industrial Heritage Archives provides reproductions of items from its collections for personal or research use. If an image is to be reproduced in any type of publication or on the web, written permission is required and use fees may be assessed.
||Southeast Chicago Historical Society