||Youngstown Steel History
||History of Youngstown Steel (originally Iroquois Iron, later Steel and Tube Company of America) up to 1951. Plant was at the mouth of the Calumet River across from South Works. Published in East Side Centennial Commemoration booklet, "History and Progress of East Side 1851-1951 July 5, 6, 7 and 8 Chicago 17, Illinois"
||SCH_Waterways,_Calumet_River; Youngstown_Sheet_and_Tube_Company; Iroquois_Iron_and_Steel_Company; SCH_East_Side;
||East Side Lions Club
||1660; http://www.pullman-museum.org/cgi-bin/pvm/mainRecordDisplayXML.pl?recordid=10555; 81-25-5-p8
||The Industrial Heritage Archives provides reproductions of items from its collections for personal or research use. If an image is to be reproduced in any type of publication or on the web, written permission is required and use fees may be assessed.
||Southeast Chicago Historical Society