||Bridges - 106th Street Swing Bridge
||An early version of the 106th Street swing bridge across the Calumet River, looking northeast, c1912. Note the electric trolley crossing the bridge and, far in the distance, Gallistel School. At right is the Keystone grain elevator. The bridge connected the East Side and South Deering communities.
||1476; http://www.pullman-museum.org/cgi-bin/pvm/mainRecordDisplayXML.pl?recordid=10328; 81-8-2
||The Industrial Heritage Archives provides reproductions of items from its collections for personal or research use. If an image is to be reproduced in any type of publication or on the web, written permission is required and use fees may be assessed.
||Southeast Chicago Historical Society