||East Side - Ewing Avenue
||Streetscape of Ewing Avenue looking north from 100th Street c1910. Hotel St. Elmo (9921 South Ewing) at right. Street car tracks visible. Original shopping district of East Side community was centered around 99th Street and Ewing Avenue. As community grew, development moved south.
||SCH_East_Side; SCH_Streets; SCH_East_Side; SCH_Streets;
||1563; http://www.pullman-museum.org/cgi-bin/pvm/mainRecordDisplayXML.pl?recordid=10455; 81-25-3a
||The Industrial Heritage Archives provides reproductions of items from its collections for personal or research use. If an image is to be reproduced in any type of publication or on the web, written permission is required and use fees may be assessed.
||Southeast Chicago Historical Society