||Hegewisch - Dedication of 130th Street Bridge, 1949
||Veterans orginizations lead parade dedicating bridge. The fixed span bridge replaced a swing bridge. The bridge marks the end of the St. Lawrence Seaway, which handles lake boats and ocean ships and the beginning of the Illinois Waterway primarily used by barges and recreational boats.
||1561; http://www.pullman-museum.org/cgi-bin/pvm/mainRecordDisplayXML.pl?recordid=10453; 82-122-2
||The Industrial Heritage Archives provides reproductions of items from its collections for personal or research use. If an image is to be reproduced in any type of publication or on the web, written permission is required and use fees may be assessed.
||Southeast Chicago Historical Society